17px 术语= 术语表收录(1395 条)
🔍 全站搜索 · Lady Niguma KB

WIA 小組帶領提示

Group Prompt(LNF2 御風而勝)
本页术语速查 · 9 条
Yogi of Appearances显现能者
reflection映照
Jeweled Yogi宝藏者
給予
9分享智慧
Yogi
Yogi of Attainments成就者
Lady Niguma妮古玛
聲音瑜伽

Week 1: Yogi of Appearances – Mirror-like Wisdom

Focus: Vyana Vayu + Transforming Ignorance into Mirror-like Wisdom
專注:遍行 + 將愚昧轉化為如鏡的智慧

Introduction (10 minutes)

1. Welcome and Settle In (2–3 min):
歡迎詞與準備(2-3分鐘):
Greet the group with warmth and presence. Invite everyone to settle in with a short breath awareness or grounding practice.
熱情而有風采地與學員打招呼。讓大家做些準備動作,如關注呼吸,或做些。
Tie to Challenge: This week, we are exploring the Yogi of Appearances and the power of Mirror-like Wisdom—a way of seeing the world as a reflection of the purity of our minds. Each daily challenge invites us to hold this wisdom and embody it moment to moment.
結合挑戰:本周,大家將要探索顯現能者,以及(世界自己純淨意識映射的方法)。每一項日常挑戰保持並時刻展示這種智慧。
2. Set the Intention (2–3 min):
確定(2-3分鐘):
Today’s intention is to reflect on how we’ve met the daily challenges and how our awareness, actions, and reflections support the transformation of ignorance into wisdom. We’ll listen deeply to one another, with compassion and clarity.
今天的是,思考自己如何面對日常的困難;的、行為與是如何從愚昧到智慧的轉化。懷著同情心與,聆聽彼此的分享。
3. Inspiration (4–5 min):
(4-5分鐘):
Share a short story or reflection on the idea of Mirror-like Wisdom—how a yogi sees the world not as fixed or solid, but as a direct projection of their mental imprints.
如鏡的智慧瑜伽者如何不將世界看做是固定不變的,而是一自我意識印的直接投影。關於這個概念,分享一段小故事或者想法。
Tie to Challenge (Day 1): Ask: How did it feel to plan your day through the lens of Mirror Wisdom? Were you able to carry this perspective through one specific interaction or activity?
結合挑戰(第一天):問:用如鏡智慧的來規劃日程,這是種怎樣的體會?你能否在某種特別交流或行為中保持這種看法?

Student Sharing (45 minutes)

Use the questions below to guide discussion. You can focus on 2–3 key questions, based on time and energy.
採用下列問題引導討論。基於時間與體力,可以只專注23個主要問題。
1. Reflection on Personal Practice:
對於個人練習的思考:
“How did you embody the ‘Yogi of Appearances’ this week?”
“這周你是如何展現‘顯現能者’的?”
Tie to Challenge (Day 1): “What did it feel like to view your day or a single situation through the lens of Mirror-like Wisdom?”
結合挑戰(第一天):“如鏡智慧觀察自己的一天或某件事情,你的感受如何?”
2. Insights from Challenges:
從挑戰中獲得的見:
“Which challenge helped you shift perspective the most this week?”
“本周中哪項挑戰最能幫助你改變看法?”
Day 2: “What did you notice as you tried not to harm—even in the smallest ways?”
第二天:“當你努力避免傷害,哪怕是微的,你發現了什麼?”
Day 3: “Were you able to use your time in a more meaningful way? What changed?”
第三天:“你是否能夠時間?什麼東西改變了?”
3. Thinking Big, Practicing for Others:
往大了想,為別人練習:
“How did it feel to dedicate your practice to just one person?”
“把自己的練習獻給另一個人,你有何感覺?”
Day 4: “Did bringing someone to mind repeatedly shift your energy or actions?”
第四天:“重複地想到某人是否改變了你的能量或行為?”
4. Connecting with Future Wisdom:
與未來智慧對話:
“What was it like to imagine receiving advice from your future, Mirror-Wisdom self?”
“當你設想從未來的、擁有如鏡智慧的自己那裡獲得指引建議時,那會是怎樣的體驗?”
Day 5 & 6: “Did your message or book page surprise you? Offer clarity?”
第五天和第六天:“收到的訊息或課本上的資訊是否令你意外?抑或帶來了澄澈的領悟?”
5. Navigating Difficulties:
困難:
“What was challenging about practicing awareness in thoughts, words, and actions all week?”
“在整個一周當中,針對念頭、言語和行動做意識練習,遇到的難點是什麼?”
“Where did you slip into old patterns, and how did you respond?”
“你在哪裡陷入到的,又是如何應對的呢?”
6. Encourage Quiet Participants:
鼓勵安靜的參與者:
Use open-ended questions like:
採用開放式問題,例如:
“What’s one moment this week where you felt a small win?”
“本周中的哪一刻,讓你有一種小小勝利的感覺?”
“What surprised you about your own thoughts or actions this week?”
“本周中哪些念頭或行動,讓感到驚喜?”

Closing (5 minutes)

1. Appreciation and Inspiration:
感恩與:
Thank everyone for their reflections and sincerity. Acknowledge the challenge of deeply watching ourselves all week.
感謝大家的思考與真誠。告訴大家,花一周時間來仔細觀察自己,是項極大的挑戰。
Tie to Challenge (Day 7): Invite rejoicing in the group’s collective effort to transform ignorance into wisdom.
結合挑戰(第七天):讓學員通過集體努力將愚昧轉化成智慧感到欣喜。
2. Encouragement:
鼓勵:
Remind them that small, consistent efforts create lasting change. Share a quote (e.g., “The mirror doesn’t hold what it reflects—it simply shows you what’s already there.”)
提醒大家,微小而持續的努力會帶來持久的改變。分享一段名言(例如:“鏡子不會保留它所映照之物——只是向你展現已然存在的一切。”)
3. Closing Invitation:
結束邀:
Encourage continued self-reflection and kind awareness throughout the week. Invite a shared breath or moment of silence to seal the session.
鼓勵大家,在下一周繼續自我思考,並保持善良意識。用共同呼吸或片刻沉靜來本次練習。

Week Two: Jeweled Yogi – Equal Wisdom | 第二周:寶藏者——平等的智慧

1. Introduction (10 minutes) | 介紹(10分鐘)

Welcome and Mindfulness Practice (2–3 minutes) | 歡迎詞與正念練習(2-3分鐘)

Guide students in a short mindfulness practice focused on equality and generosity. Invite them to feel their breath and settle into the body, then prompt:
引導學員做一小段專注於平等與慷慨的正念練習。讓大家感受呼吸,身體放鬆,然後說:
“Bring to mind someone you love… someone you feel neutral about… and someone who’s difficult. Can you wish each of them happiness equally?”
“想你所愛的人......與你泛泛之交的人......不好相處的人。你能平等地祝願他們幸福嗎?”

Set the Intention for the Session (2 minutes) | 設定本次練習的意圖(2分鐘)

“This week, we’re stepping into the mind of the Jeweled Yogi—one who treats all beings equally and delights in giving. When our negative emotions tied to Apana Vayu are purified, we naturally want to share: our resources, our love, our protection, and our wisdom.”
“本周,我們將步入到寶藏者(平等對待所有人並樂於給予的人)的意識當中。當與下行風有關的負面情緒得到淨化後,我們就會自然地想去分享自己的資源、愛、保護與智慧。”

Share Inspiration (5 minutes) | 分享靈感(5分鐘)

Tell this story or a similar one:
講述這篇故事或類似的故事:
There’s a Tibetan tale of a yogi who carried only a begging bowl and a shawl. One day, he gave his last shawl to a freezing stranger. When asked how he could give away something so essential, he said: “My warmth is in my heart. And now so is yours.”
在中國西部地區流傳著一個故事,講的是一位瑜伽士,全部家當就只有一個討飯碗和一條披肩。有一天,他把的披肩送給了一位被凍得瑟瑟發抖的陌生人。當被問到怎麼能把如此重要的東西送給別人時,他回答:“我的溫暖在我心中。現在,你的溫暖也在我的心中。”
Tie it to the theme:
緊扣主題:
“This is the Jeweled Yogi mindset: the delight of giving, even at personal cost, because others’ happiness is our own. This week’s practice is about seeing all people as worthy of our generosity—and then acting on it.”
“這就是寶藏者的心態:樂於給予,即便個人,因為人的幸福就是自己的幸福。本周的練習內容,將所有人都看成是值得我們慷慨,付諸於行動。”

2. Student Sharing (45 minutes) | 學員分享(45分鐘)

Invite students to share their experience of the daily challenges. Use these themes and prompts to guide the conversation:
邀請學員分享日常挑戰的經歷。利用這些主題與提示語來引導對話:

Reflection on Practice | 實踐思考

“Which of the four kinds of giving came most naturally to you?”
“四種給予是最自然地發自內心的?”
“Was there a moment you truly felt like the Jeweled Yogi this week?”
“這周有沒有哪一刻,你真的覺得自己是個寶藏者?”

Insights from Daily Challenges | 從日常挑戰中獲得的見

Day 8: Planning to apply Equal Wisdom
第八天:計畫運用平等的智慧 → “What did it feel like to plan generosity into your day? Did you follow through?”
→“慷慨計畫的感覺如何?是否有按照計畫行事?”
Day 9: Gratitude for abundance
第九天:感恩富足 → “How did it feel to trace your blessings back to your own past good deeds?”
→“將獲得的祝福都歸於自己過去的善行,這種感覺如何?”
Day 10: Giving material objects
第十天:給予實際物質 → “What was it like to let go of something material, especially if it was hard to part with?”
→“對於放棄一些,尤其是很難割捨的東西,是什麼感覺?”
Day 11: Protecting others from fear/danger
第十一天:保護他人免於/危險 → “Did you notice small ways you could protect others that you hadn’t seen before?”
→“你是否一些你以前沒注意到的可以保護他人的小方法?”
Day 12: Sharing wisdom
第十二天:分享智慧 → “Were you able to share wisdom with grace? How did it land for others?”
→“你能地與他人分享智慧嗎?對方的反應任何?”
Day 13: Undivided love and attention
第十三天:專注的愛與關注 → “How did the person respond when you gave them your full attention?”
→“當你全心全意地對待他人的時候,對方有怎樣的反應?”

Thematic Discussion: Equal Wisdom | 專題討論:平等的智慧

“What makes it difficult to treat everyone equally?”
“是什麼讓平等對待每個人變得困難呢?”
“Can we delight in giving without pride?”
“我們能否樂於給予不帶有驕傲?”
“How does generosity affect our own minds and moods?”
“懷有慷慨之心對自己的意識和情緒有怎樣的影響?”

Navigating Difficulties | 困難

“Were there moments when you felt stingy or hesitant to give?”
“在給予的過程中,有沒有一些時刻你會覺得不捨或猶豫?”
“Did pride or judgment show up during any of the challenges?”
“在面對這些挑戰的過程中,是否現過驕傲或判之?”

Practical Application | 實踐應用

“What’s one way you can share more joyfully or more equally in your daily life?”
“哪一種方式讓你更愉快更平等地進行分享?”

Prompts for Quieter Participants | 針對較安靜參與者的引導語

“You don’t have to share a big story. Maybe just one word that describes how this week felt for you.”
“不必分享的故事。或許就用一個詞來形容本周的感受。”
“If you had to pick one day’s challenge to repeat every week, which one would it be?”
“如果必須選擇一個挑戰,你會選哪一個呢?”

3. Closing (5 minutes) | 結束(5分鐘)

Appreciation and Celebration | 感恩與慶祝

“It takes courage and heart to give the way we’ve practiced this week. Thank you for showing up fully.”
“本周練習是需要勇氣與誠心才能完成的。感謝大家的參與。”

Encouragement to Continue | 鼓勵繼續行

“If generosity is a muscle, this week we’ve been lifting some serious heart-weights. Keep going. Keep sharing.”
“如果慷慨是塊肌肉,那麼本周我們已經了”的。堅持住。繼續分享。”

Closing Invitation | 結束

Lead a short reflection:
帶領一個簡短靜思:
“Visualize the jewel of Equal Wisdom shining in your heart. With each breath, let it radiate love and generosity in all directions.”
“觀想平等智慧的寶藏在心中綻放著光芒。隨著呼吸,讓這份光向所有方向散發出愛與慷慨。”
Bow out with gratitude.
帶著感恩結束靜思。

WEEK 3:From Jealousy to Joy — Living the Wisdom of Accomplishment & Discrimination | 第三周:化嫉妒為喜悅——活出成就的智慧和善辨的智慧

1. Introduction (10 minutes) | 介紹(10分鐘)

Welcome & Mindfulness Practice (2 minutes)
歡迎詞與正念練習(2分鐘)
Welcome everyone warmly. Invite them to find a comfortable seat, close their eyes if they wish, and take a few grounding breaths together.
熱情歡迎大家。邀請他們找到舒適的,如果願意,可以閉上眼睛,一起做幾次深呼吸。
“Let’s take a moment to soften the breath, the mind, and the body. Feel the breath rise and fall. Let go of anything you’re carrying that doesn’t need to be with you in this moment.”
“讓我們花些時間來放鬆呼吸、意識和身體。感受呼吸的起伏。放下此刻所有不必要的負擔。”
Set the Intention (2 minutes)
設定目標(2分鐘)
Set the tone for the session:
為課程定下基調:
“This week we moved into the Wisdom of Accomplishment and the Wisdom of Discrimination—two forces that help us dissolve jealousy, envy, and wrong desire, and instead live in joy for others and clarity for ourselves.”
“本周我們進入了成就的智慧和善辨的智慧——這兩種智慧之力幫助我們消解嫉妒、羡慕和錯誤的欲望,轉而心懷利他之喜,安住自身澄明。”
Inspiration/Story (6 minutes)
啟發/故事(6分鐘)
Share this story or reflection:
分享這個故事或反思: “once a student asked his teacher how to overcome jealousy. The answer? Rejoice in others’ goodness, especially when it’s hard. It’s like lighting a candle from someone else’s flame—you lose nothing, and now two flames are burning.”
“曾經一個學生問他的老師,如何才能對治嫉妒。答案是?越是做很困難的時候,越要真心為別人的成功高興。這就像是從他人那裡引火——你沒有任何損失,但道火焰。”
Tie it to the week’s challenge:
與本周的挑戰結合起來: “Each day this week, we practiced this wisdom—through offerings, celebration, joy, and meaningful accomplishment. Let’s hear how it moved you.”
“本周的每一天,我們都練習這個智慧——通過自願給予慶祝和有意義地成就。讓我們這會如何有助於你。”

2. Student Sharing (45 minutes) | 學員分享(45分鐘)

Prompts to Open Discussion (5–10 min)

“What was one moment this week when you felt like a Yogi of Attainment?” | “本周的哪些時刻,你感受到自己就是成就者?”

“Did anything shift for you when you tried the four kinds of offerings or celebrated someone you normally feel jealous of?”

Reflection on Practice (5–7 min)

Day 15 (Jealousy Awareness):

第15天(覺察嫉妒) “What did you notice about your own jealousy? Was it easy or hard to admit or recognize?” “對於的嫉妒心,你注意到什麼?承認或?”

Day 16 (Celebration of Others):

第16天(為他人慶祝): “How did it feel to deliberately praise or uplift someone you’ve compared yourself to?” “當你去讚揚或鼓勵那個你曾比較的人時,感受如何?”

Insights from Daily Challenges (10 min) | 日常挑戰

Day 17 (The Four Offerings):

第17天(四種給予) “What was it like to offer something physical, verbal, energetic, and internal? Which felt most natural—or most challenging?” | “當出身體的、語言的、能量的和內在的給予時,是什麼感受?哪個感覺最自然哪個最有挑戰?”

Day 18 (Pay It Forward):

第18天(提前支付) “What did the ‘pay it forward’ challenge reveal about how you interact with the world?” | “‘提前支付’的,反映出了哪些你與世界相處的方式?”​

Day 19 (Right Desire):

第19天(明智的欲望): “Did defining your ‘right desire’ help you feel clearer or more motivated?” | “明確你‘明智的欲望’,是否讓你感到更清晰或更有動力?”​​

Day 20 (Attain and Share):

第20天(成就分享) “What happened when you shared something you’d worked hard to accomplish?” | “當你分享你努力完成的事情時,發生了什麼?”

Day 21 (Wisdom of Discrimination):

第21天(善辨的智慧) “What did you realize when you looked closely at what truly makes you happy versus what leaves you feeling empty?”

Thematic Discussion (Wisdom & Compassion) (7–8 min)

“What surprised you about the emotional or energetic effects of these practices?”

“What walls or barriers softened this week in your relationships with others?”

“What did you discover about celebrating others vs. competing with them?”
(原檔無對應中文

Navigating Difficulties (5 min)

(原檔無對應中文

“Was there a challenge you resisted this week? What was underneath that resistance?”

(原檔無對應中文

“Did anything feel inauthentic or forced—and how did you work with that?”

Practical Application (5 min) | 實踐應用(5分鐘)​​

“How can you bring the wisdom of celebration or right desire into your work, family, or spiritual life?” | ​​“如何將慶祝的智慧或明智的欲望融入工作、家庭與精神成長?”

“Is there a challenge coming up where you can act as a Yogi of Accomplishment?” | ​​“有哪些挑戰來臨時,你可以像成就者一樣行事?”

Prompts for Quieter Participants (sprinkle as needed) | 針對較安靜參與者的引導話術(時)

“If you’d like to share but aren’t sure what to say—perhaps just tell us which practice you tried and what came up.” | “如果你想分享但不知從何說起——可以簡單說說你嘗試了哪個方法,過程中發生了什麼。”

“Or reflect on something someone else said that struck a chord with you.” | “ 或者聊聊其他組員說過哪些觸動你的話。”

3. Closing (5 minutes) | 結尾(5分鐘)

Appreciation & Celebration (2 minutes)
和慶賀(2分鐘)
“There’s a quiet kind of magic that happens when jealousy lifts—we feel bigger, more generous, more joyful. Thank you for showing up for that work this week, and for sharing your journey.”
“當嫉妒消散時,奇妙的蛻變悄然發生——我們會覺得自己更、更豐盛、更。感謝你們本周所做的努力,謝謝你們分享了自己的心路歷程。”
Encouragement to Continue (2 minutes)
鼓勵繼續行動(2分鐘)
“As we move into the final week, let’s keep applying these two wisdoms. Continue to rejoice in others, and keep clarifying what truly brings you joy—not just pleasure, but deep, sustainable joy.”
“當最後一周時,讓我們繼續踐行這兩大智慧。繼續為他人感到開心,持續明確什麼才能真正帶給你——不只歡愉,而是深、持久的愉悅。”
Closing Invitation (1 minute)
結束(1分鐘)
“Let’s end with one breath together. Inhale, feel your capacity to celebrate others. Exhale, feel yourself radiating clarity. Gently open your eyes when you’re ready.”
“讓我們共同以一次呼吸作為收尾。吸氣,感受你為他人歡呼慶祝的力。呼氣,感受自己散發出的清澈光芒。當你準備好了,地睜開雙眼。”

Week Four: Unshakable Yogi – Wisdom of Emptiness

1. Introduction (10 minutes)

Welcome and Mindfulness Practice (3 min)
歡迎詞與正念練習(3分鐘)
Invite everyone to sit comfortably.
邀請每一個人舒適地坐好。
Guide a short breath meditation, emphasizing groundedness and calm.
引導一個短的呼吸,重點在於穩而寧靜。 “Feel the breath entering and exiting. With each inhale, become a little more steady. With each exhale, soften into presence.”
“感受呼吸的進出。隨著每一次吸氣,變得更加,隨著每一次呼氣,漸漸融入當下”
Set the Intention for the Session (1 min)
為這一節設定動機(1分鐘)
“This week we root into wisdom. The wisdom that sees beyond appearances and remains unshaken. Let’s explore how emptiness becomes the very foundation for compassion and stability.”
“這周我們深入探討智慧。這種智慧能夠超越表象象,並且保持不動搖。我們來一起探索空性如何成為慈悲與穩定的基石。”
Share Inspiration (6 min)
分享啟發(6分鐘)
Share this short reflection:
分享這篇簡短的思考: “Lady Niguma taught that when prana becomes completely pure, a profound wisdom arises. This wisdom is unshakable—not because it resists, but because it sees. It sees that what appears is never the full story. Like the sound of a bell or a difficult person, the wisdom eye looks deeper and sees no inherent existence—just echoes of seeds we once planted. And with that understanding, it responds with peace.”
“妮古瑪女士教導,當氣變得完全純淨時,甚深的智慧就升起了。這種智慧是不可動搖的不是因為它,而是因為它洞悉。它洞悉表象的事物從來不是完整的故事。就好像鈴聲或者難相處人,智慧之眼看得更深,並且看見沒有固有的存在只是我們曾經種下的種子的。因為這樣的理解,智慧便會以平和回應。”
Tie it to the week’s challenge: 將此作為本周的練習: “This week, we stepped into the shoes of the unshakable yogi—responding to irritation, sound, ambition, and conflict with wisdom rooted in emptiness. Let’s reflect on what that’s looked and felt like for each of us.”
“周,我們站在不動搖者的角度根植於空性的智慧應對生氣聲音以及衝突。讓我們我們每個人感。”

2. Student Sharing (45 minutes)

Reflection on Practice (10 min)
練習反(10分鐘)
Invite open sharing:
邀請公開分享:
“Which of this week’s challenges impacted you most deeply and why?”
“本周哪一個挑戰對你的影響是最深的以及為何?”
“Did you experience moments when you truly felt ‘unshakable’?”
你有經歷真的感到”不動搖“的時刻嗎?
Encourage personal stories from Days 22–27.
鼓勵22-27天的個人故事
Insights from Daily Challenges (10 min)
來自每日挑戰的洞見(10分鐘)
Prompt specific reflection:
鼓勵特別的思考:
Day 23 (Nada Yoga): “What did you notice about the sound? Did your perception of ‘pleasant’ or ‘unpleasant’ change?”
第23天(聲音瑜伽):“你注意到聲音?你“”或者“不”的變化嗎?
Day 24: “How did it feel to name your highest goal and connect it to helping others?”
第24天:“說出你最高目標並接時是怎樣的感受?”
Day 25–26: “What was it like to intentionally care for a relationship or a ‘difficult teacher’ in your life?”
第25-26天:“有意識地維繫好你生命中的一段關係或者一個”很難相處的老師”是什麼的感覺?
Thematic Discussion: Compassion and Wisdom (10 min)
專題討論:慈悲與智慧(10分鐘)
Use these guiding prompts:
運用以下引導提示:
“What does it mean to hold both compassion and emptiness at the same time?”
“同時持有慈悲以及空性是什麼意思?”
“How can understanding emptiness shift our experience of anger or frustration?”
“理解空性如何轉換我們的憤怒以及沮喪的體驗?”
“What surprised you about applying emptiness in daily life?”
“在日常生活中運用空性有什麼讓你感到驚奇的地方?”
Navigating Difficulties (5 min)
在逆境中前行(5分鐘)
“What challenges came up for you this week?”
“本周對你而言出現的是什麼?”
“Was it hard to stay present with the sound? With difficult people?”
“和聲音共處難嗎?和難相處的人呢?
“Did you struggle to believe in your ultimate goal? Why or why not?”
“對你自己的終極目標難以相信嗎?為什麼或者為什麼不?”
Practical Application (5 min)
實際應用(5分鐘)
“What small wisdom-based habit would you like to carry forward from this week into your life?”
“基於智慧的習慣帶入生活?”
“How might your ‘symbol of emptiness’ stay with you going forward?”
“你的‘空性’如何?”
Prompts for Quieter Participants (Sprinkle as needed)
針對較參與者的引導語(適時使用)
“Would anyone who hasn’t spoken yet like to share how the Nada Yoga practice landed for them?”
“有沒同學願意分享一下聲音瑜伽練習對的影響?”
“I’d love to hear from someone about how Day 27’s writing/recording exercise affected them.”
“我很期待聽到大家分享第27天的寫作/記錄練習帶來的感受。”

3. Closing (5 minutes)

Appreciation and Celebration (2 min)
感謝以及慶祝(2分鐘)
“This was a deep week, and you showed up. It’s not easy work to be the calm in the storm, to choose compassion over reaction, to understand over blame. That’s the work of a true yogi.”
“這是深入的一周,而你們的投入尤為珍貴。在風暴中努力保持平靜是不容易的,選擇慈悲代替回擊,用理解代替指責。這些正是一位真正瑜伽士的工作。”
Encouragement to Continue (1.5 min)
鼓勵繼續(1.5分鐘)
“Keep your symbol of emptiness close. Keep planting the seeds that make you into someone who lifts the world with their presence.”
“ 帶著你空性。持續種下讓你成為引領世界的人。”
Closing Invitation – Gratitude Breath (1.5 min)
結束時的邀請感恩呼吸(1.5分鐘)
Invite three conscious breaths.
三個深長的呼吸。
On the final exhale: “Send gratitude to yourself for walking the path of wisdom. May the world feel your calm.”
在最後一個呼氣時:“發送感恩給你自己走在智慧的道路上。願個世界感受到你的平靜”
首页